BLVK TF-NIC SERIES - UNICHEW - 60ML
BLVK TF-NIC SERIES - 60ML
- UniDEW – Honeydew | Berries
- UniCHEW – Strawberry | Candy
- UniLOOP – Fruity Cereal
- UniAPPLE – Fuji Apple
- UNIGrape – Grape
- UniCAKE – Cake | Blueberry
- UniNUTS – Nuts, |Vanilla Cream
- UniCOCO – Pear | Coconut
- UNINilla – Vanilla | Custard
- UNIBerry – Strawberry | Cream
- UNIChoco – Chocolate | Milk
- FRZNApple – Apple | Menthol
- FRZNBerry – Strawberry | Menthol
- FRZNChee – Lychee | Menthol
- FRZNMango – Mango | Menthol
- FRZNPina – Pineapple | Menthol
- FRZNMint – Spearmint | Menthol
- Caramel – Tobacco | Caramel
- Cuban Cigar – Cuban Cigar | Vanilla
- Pistachio – Pistachio | Tobacco | Menthol
- Bottle Size – 60mL Unicorn Bottle
- Available Nicotine – 0mg | 3mg | 6mg
- VG/PG Ratio – 80VG/20PG
When does the order ship?
Most orders usually ship within 2-3 days. If you place your order Friday-Sunday, your order may take a an extra day or two to ship depending on the volume of orders we receive on the weekend. 120 ml. bottles are special order and can take up to 7 business days to ship.
Where is my tracking number?
Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email notifying you that your order has shipped. This email will also contain your tracking number.
I received an email from customer service asking me to verify that I placed the order. Why is this?
Due to the high volume of fraudulent orders, we have started asking customers who's orders have been flagged by our risk finder application to verify they aren't using a stolen credit card to complete the purchase. We are doing this to help protect our customers from possible fraudulent activities. We are also no longer allowing orders that are placed through a web proxy to be fulfilled without verification. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fraud or web proxy's, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help! I made a mistake on my order!
Unfortunately we cannot make changes to an order after the credit card has been charged. Please make sure to double check your order before completing the purchase! Otherwise we will have to cancel and refund your order so you can re-do your purchase with the correct items you would like.
I received my order and there was something wrong, what do I do now?
If there is any issue with your order, broken bottles, wrong flavors, nicotine levels, etc. please take a picture immediately and email them to customer service. We will fix any issues right away.
What carrier do you use for shipping?
When selecting an expedited shipping method such as FedEx or USPS Priority, you are paying for shorter transit time, not a shorter fulfillment time. Orders are processed in the order that they are received.
- USPS First Class: usually delivers within 3-5 business days
- USPS Priority: Usually delivers within 2-3 business days
- FedEx Express: Usually delivers within 2-4 business days with a guarantee of arriving by your scheduled delivery date.
- USPS First Class: 10-12 business days
- USPS Priority: 7-10 business days
- FedEx Express: 6-7 business days, depending on specific country customs regulations.
*Please note: USPS Shipping timelines are not guaranteed, the exception being FedEx or DHL*
Once an order has shipped we are no longer responsible for how long an order takes to deliver to you. There are many factors that can affect shipping timelines, including weather, postal courier errors, etc. We will ship your order in accordance with the timelines stated above. We will also be more than happy to open an investigation for you, but we cannot reship or refund an order that has been shipped.
My order status says, "Unfulfilled". What does this mean?
Unfulfilled means that we haven't shipped your order yet. This does not reflect payment status or inventory. Once your order has shipped the order status will show as fulfilled.
My order that was shipped internationally is being returned by customs. What do I do now?
As soon as your order is returned to us, we will send you an email to let you know your order is received and either reship your order or refund you for the purchase.
When I try to check out I see a message that says "There are no shipping rates available for your area". What does this mean?
We are currently unable to ship to the states of Arkansas and Utah due to regulations in those specific states.
If you are outside of the USA and you do not see shipping rates available then it could be because of the laws for importing our products into your country. If you have any questions please email email@example.com